Higher rates may apply for special weekends and or events. Please call for pricing.
- Sites marked with 1a are water, sewer & 30 amp electric – $30.00 nightly
- Sites marked with 1b are water, sewer & 50 amp electric – $35.00 nightly
- Sites marked with 2a are water & 30 amp electric – $25.00 nightly
- Sites marked with 2b are Water & 50 amp electric – $27.00 nightly
- Sites marked with 3 are Primitive/electric only – $22.00 nightly
- Additional units (tents or campers) are $10.00 a night.
- Primitive/Electric only – $105.00
- Water & Electric – $125.00
- Sewer, water & 30 amp electric – $150.00
- Sewer, water & 50 amp electric – $175.00
- Primitive/Electric Only – $300.00
- Water & Electric – $350.00
- Sewer, Water & 30 amp electric – $400.00
- Sewer, Water & 50 amp – $450.00
Cabins w/ Bathrooms
- $100.00 per night
- $500.00 for 7 days
Holiday Weekends – 3 night minimum
- $125.00 per night
- $700.00 for 7 days
- Sewer, water & 30 amp electric – $1400.00
- Sewer, water & 50 amp electric – $1500.00
For your convenience, seasonal sites are paid for in three installments. Most seasonal sites are metered (if there is not a meter at your site then an electrical charge of $20/mo is added to the cost).
Camping Options Everyone Will Love
No matter what your camping preferences are, Tomahawk Campground & RV Park has everything you need for an unforgettable camping experience. From large RVs and fifth wheels to individual pop-up tents—we’ve got something for you. Whether you’re looking for a site with electricity and full water hook-ups or you’re a die-hard camper looking for a primitive site, our range of sites offer as much or as little as you prefer
Check- in Information
Check-out is at 12:00PM
Ask about our updated cancellation policy.
Rates are based on one (1) camping unit with 1 to 4 people. There is an extra charge per person for over four people. A deposit is required to reserve your site, and there is an NSF fee of $50. Tax is not included in current rates.
Special rates and discounts apply for military and large groups. On holiday weekends, we require a minimum 3-night stay.
All animals must be on a leash at all times
Please pick up all garbage when leaving, dumpster provided by the dump station
Firewood is available to purchase and can only be carried in from Lincoln county