A Campground Everyone Will Love
Experience Beautiful Tomahawk Campground & RV Park
Looking for a getaway? Visit Tomahawk Campground & RV Park in Tomahawk, WI. We have something for everyone, no matter how you prefer to camp. Pitch a tent or park your RV, we’re more than happy to accommodate you. Our campground boasts over 75 private campsites over 68 acres of land.
Higher rates may apply for special weekends and or events. Please call for pricing.
- Sites marked with 1a are water, sewer & 30 amp electric – $30.00 nightly
- Sites marked with 1b are water, sewer & 50 amp electric – $35.00 nightly
- Sites marked with 2a are water & 30 amp electric – $25.00 nightly
- Sites marked with 2b are Water & 50 amp electric – $27.00 nightly
- Sites marked with 3 are Primitive/electric only – $22.00 nightly
- Additional units (tents or campers) are $10.00 a night.
- Primitive/Electric only – $105.00
- Water & Electric – $125.00
- Sewer, water & 30 amp electric – $150.00
- Sewer, water & 50 amp electric – $175.00
- Primitive/Electric Only – $300.00
- Water & Electric – $350.00
- Sewer, Water & 30 amp electric – $400.00
- Sewer, Water & 50 amp – $450.00
Cabins w/ Bathrooms
- $100.00 per night
- $500.00 for 7 days
Holiday Weekends – 3 night minimum
- $125.00 per night
- $700.00 for 7 days
- Sewer, water & 30 amp electric – $1400.00
- Sewer, water & 50 amp electric – $1500.00
For your convenience, seasonal sites are paid for in three installments. Most seasonal sites are metered (if there is not a meter at your site then an electrical charge of $20/mo is added to the cost).
Your Escape Starts Here
Everyone needs an escape from the stress of everyday life. Nestled among streams, lakes, thick forests, and surrounded by wildlife—you won’t find a better spot than Tomahawk. We’re conveniently located right near the town of Tomahawk, which features countless activities, sights, and modern conveniences. Our campground is the perfect spot for experienced and novice campers alike.
Tomahawk Campground & RV Park is perfect for weekend getaways, family reunions, solo camping trips, and more!
COVID- 19 UPDATE
In light of COVID-19, we ask that all visitors please respect social distancing during their stay.